- Booking in advance is recommended for treatments as well as accommodation.
- In a spirit of mutual respect we kindly request punctuality.
- Kindly arrive 15 min prior to your scheduled treatment to get changed and to fill in your consultation card.
- A robe and slippers will be supplied for you to change into and wear between treatments.
- Please bring a bathing suit to wear during hydrotherapy treatments.
Please alert your therapist to the following contra-indications:
- High blood pressure or heart conditions
- High temperature or contagious disease
- Recent surgery or injury
- Varicose veins or thrombosis
- Muscle or joint injuries
- Acute inflammation
- Allergy to iodine or product allergies
- Pregnancy, Epilepsy , Diabetes or Hernia
- Using any medication such as Roaccutane or Retin-A
- Please leave jewelry at home or in locker.
- Consumption of alcohol is strictly forbidden before treatments.
- Ensure cellular/mobile phones are switched off.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- Casa Mia Health Spa is not responsible for any theft, damage, loss or misfortune that may occur.
- Health Lunches are available on request and should be arranged with booking of appointment, at an additional cost.
- Gym area available for guests only.
- On arrival - the full payment due will be retained.
- 0-14 days before arrival or nor show, full deposit will be retained.
- 15-28 days before arrival 75% of deposit will be retained.
- 28+ days before arrival 50% of the deposit will be retained.
- Advance notice of 4 hours is required for cancellations and rescheduling. If this is not adhered to, 50% of the treatment fee will be charged. Late arrival will result in a reduction of treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply.
We accept credit cards, cash and travelers cheques.
A 50% deposit on Spa Packages is required in advance.
Gift Vouchers must be shown otherwise you will be charged for the full treatment.
SPA GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE:
The perfect gift for any occasion. Contact us to purchase a gift voucher.
Mondays to Fridays 9:00 – 18:00
Weekends 9:00 – 14:00